As more people are turning towards natural/essential products to increase their overall hair health, I decided to emphasize great ingredients to elevate your shea butter or flax seed gel.
Note: because these oils are highly concentrated/potent , you should mix them into other carrier oils (ie. coconut or jojoba oil).
With that in mind, here are 5 essential oils to incorporate into your routine:
Lavender Essential Oil:
- Helps increase blood circulation, thusly promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss.
- Controls dandruff
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil:
- Moisturizes scalp by inducing your scalp to produce its natural oil, sebum
- Promotes hair growth
Rosehip Seed Oil:
- Seals moisture without greasy feeling
- Moisturizes scalp
Sweet Almond Oil:
- Lessens hair shedding
- Adds luster to hair shaft
Chamomile Essential Oil:
- Soothes irritated scalp
- Adds luster and softness to hair