Meet Ambe Sennon, a junior Finance major from Baltimore, Maryland. I asked him a few questions about his natural hair journey.
Here’s his story:
1. How long have you been loc’ing your hair?
I’ve been growing my hair all my life.
2. What are your favorite products?
I like Argan Oil and Coconut Oil. Occasionally I put Olive oil in it too.
3. What is your least favorite product you’ve tried?
Not really sure whats my least favorite product.
4. How do you style your hair?
I normally do double strand twists which is probably be my favorite.
5. Have you ever faced any discrimination because of your locs?
Yes I have faced discrimination especially applying to jobs.
6. Where do you see your look going next?
Really don’t plan on doing anything to my hair. I just go with the flow and keep it maintained.
Follow Ambe on Twitter @almightyambs